Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763
Free points yesterday!?!? - BF2S Forums
||AC|| Red Climacool
Member
+0|6997
Looking at my stats today I saw that my SPM went up like a rocket yesterday. I checked some other players and i saw the same.
I had like 1600/1700 points in a hour?

Do you also had this?
weasel_thingo
Member
+74|7218
your account got haxed
Trouble69
Member
+1|7525|WA, Australia
Everyone was given 2,000 points because of the stats outage. Use the search function.........
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7632|OctoLand
/facedesk
I know fucking karate
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|7523|Finland

Trouble69 wrote:

Everyone was given 2,000 points because of the stats outage. Use the search function.........
That's true.

EA is making up for lost points by giving away 2000 points to most.

Oh, and a gold star! Yay?
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard