Baglicka
Member
+8|7332|Manitoba,Canada
log your account in through a friends computer who has SF, play a round or two. When you log in through your computer at home, you will now have the unlocks
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7380|Gogledd Cymru

nice job captain obvious
LockerFish
Member
+47|7597
Good work, squad.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|7462|USA

surgeon_bond wrote:

nice job captain obvious
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|7629|Great Wall
It's like reading a year old thread
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|7335|California

LockerFish wrote:

Good work, squad.
Ice Cold Killa
Member
+26|7335|Perth, W.A, Australia.

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

It's like reading a year old thread
what he said.
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|7611|Sweden
Sausage pickle anyone?
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|7411
Lan center works too.
Turnagain Hardcore
Member
+13|7329|Norway
ooooold news !!
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|7448|Brisbane, Aus

soldier you deserve an award
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|7378
And did you know they changed it so you can't join a squad when your dead!
turkeybacon
Member
+50|7337|Dragon Valley
You are the FINEST squad I have ever set eyes on!
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|7583|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

turkeybacon wrote:

You are the FINEST squad I have ever set eyes on!
Roger that!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard