Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763
TFT pressure mark - BF2S Forums
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|7467
Ive had my TFT monitor a while, so I cant send it back and swap it. There is a pressure mark on the screen from a plug, it was poorly packaged.

I just wanted to know if there is a way to treat this. Its only really visible in still, dark images. But if I can do somthing I would appreciate the help.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|7489|Seattle

I've never heard or seen a way to repair that.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
acidkiller187
Member
+123|7522
Nothing you can do m8... Have to buy a  new one.

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2006-12-26 12:42:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard