Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|7212|105 RVK
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|7593|Charlie One Alpha
Holy shit wow.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|7403|Adelaide, South Australia

*facedesk*
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|7439|An Hour North of Indy
it is good, but it has been posted before. I just had to rain on your parade
JG1567JG
Member
+110|7472|United States of America
I can't believe how fast the pic of the car was drawn.




HA HA

It was very impressive regardless of the program used.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2007-02-21 05:33:26)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|7466|MANCHESTERRR
.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|7569|Hell's prison
QFI, Quite fuckin impressive.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|7540|The View From The Afternoon
pretty good. I wonder how long it took him.
paper_pieon
Member
+7|7187

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

it is good, but it has been posted before. I just had to rain on your parade
"TEH COMPLAINER"

lol
gameaddict
Member
+35|7564|let op drempels
he isn't even using paint pro 0_0
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|7468|Hamburg / Germany
i was bored, so i did this in my coffee break.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|7624
Really good
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|7647

zoimgz postedd befour!!1one
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,062|7507|Little Bentcock
old but very very VERY good.
Janysc
Member
+59|7567|Norway
Oh my God. What is über 1337 gaming skills vids compared to this?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard