Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|7171|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Congrats...

asshole.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|7647

Masterstyle wrote:

k
OmniDeath
~
+726|7529

NuShadow wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

canned gatorade eh?
I didn't know they canned that.
nor did i...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|7647

OmniDeath wrote:

NuShadow wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

canned gatorade eh?
I didn't know they canned that.
nor did i...
http://www.oxygenservicecompany.com/page40.html
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|7483|Seattle

Do they have jelly donuts?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|7647

King_County_Downy wrote:

Do they have jelly donuts?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|7578

King_County_Downy wrote:

Do they have jelly donuts?
That would be OD yo. It would be just too fucking good.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|7651|Cambridge (UK)

David.Podedworny wrote:

I hate you cougar.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|7577|Calgary

Ryan wrote:

Cougar wrote:

AND IT'S ALL FUCKING FREE, EVERY LAST BIT OF IT!!!
I doubt it. It's probably for the boss.
Lol...yaaa free. That's what they told me until I got my first pay, line 5 in the deduction area. Employee benefit. Hospitality fee.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|7647

Superslim wrote:

Lol...yaaa free. That's what they told me until I got my first pay, line 5 in the deduction area. Employee benefit. Hospitality fee.
I had the same thing...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard