TGMaverick
Member
+16|7116
...what are you doing?

Me, I'm at work
CommieChipmunk
Member
+488|7456|Portland, OR, USA
My girlfriend just left.

So I'm uninstalling Vista...

And loading on XP.
Reciprocity
Member
+721|7467|the dank(super) side of Oregon

CommieChipmunk wrote:

My girlfriend just left.

So I'm uninstalling Vista...

And loading on XP.
the vista displeases you?
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|7289|Alberta, Canada

CommieChipmunk wrote:

My girlfriend just left.

So I'm uninstalling Vista...

And loading on XP.
Dual-boot ftw?
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|7304|Florida
I got home late and just played a few rounds of Highway Tampa.
agent146
Member
+127|7273|Jesus Land aka Canada
learning how to rip audio from an avi movie clip
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|7580|The Ville
I'm about to go to bed, because I work at 9:30am in the morning I'm also downlaoding the .....world in conflict mod before I go to sleep.
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|7523
im ripped
CommieChipmunk
Member
+488|7456|Portland, OR, USA

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

My girlfriend just left.

So I'm uninstalling Vista...

And loading on XP.
Dual-boot ftw?
it failed.. terribly... If I decide to dual boot i'll end up doing it the easy way (which is 10 times harder.. and longer) but still easier..
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|7571|United States of America

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

My girlfriend just left.

So I'm uninstalling Vista...

And loading on XP.
Dual-boot ftw?
He was trying to impress her with his brand spanking new and shiny OS.

Last edited by DesertFox- (2007-07-14 22:25:16)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|7666|Great Brown North
sitting in pain because i cracked a tooth pretty much in half and the nerve is exposed, cant get to a dentist till monday morning
seb--morin
Im high
+152|7526|Montréal, Québec
came back from a bar with one of my friend and 2 girls... sadly everyone went home alone Cool night though
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|7168|Pennsyltucky

Working.
Zubakov
Member
+7|7019|Australia, Newcastle

TGMaverick wrote:

...what are you doing?
Something very inappropriate.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|7416

trying to finish up this goddam map...
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|7405|Adelaide, South Australia

It is no longer Saturday night, and I've just woken up from the aftermath of an 18th birthday.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|7507|Gold coast, Aus.

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

It is no longer Saturday night, and I've just woken up from the aftermath of an 18th birthday.
So long as you didn't find a used condom in your anus, you should be right.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|7716|Denver colorado
I just finished making a song in acid. I'm thinking about how its kinda late and how much I love vault soda and how I cant wait till I go to guitar center tomorrow to try out the turntables.
Sgt.Gene
...
+215|7650
Just lit off 8,000 firecrackers. Gonna go do some sweet brake stands later
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|7404|Montucky

lavadisk wrote:

I just finished making a song in acid. I'm thinking about how its kinda late and how much I love vault soda and how I cant wait till I go to guitar center tomorrow to try out the turntables.
Vault Soda FTW.

I just got off Firefighter duties now i'm gonna play BF2.

Last edited by S3v3N (2007-07-14 23:51:24)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|7411|South Florida

S3v3N wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

I just finished making a song in acid. I'm thinking about how its kinda late and how much I love vault soda and how I cant wait till I go to guitar center tomorrow to try out the turntables.
Vault Soda FTW.

I just got off Firefighter duties now i'm gonna play BF2.
i agree, vault is awesome.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|7542|Brisbane, Australia

I was over at a friends Co-opping Gears of War.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|7398
wow your right, it is saturday
Sgt.Gene
...
+215|7650

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

wow your right, it is saturday
Yea, I thought it was Wednesday all day today XD
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|7525|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Kedal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard