Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

i put my foot so deep in your ass, the water in my knee will quench your thirst

omg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|7048|what

Gooners wrote:

The water in my knee
I understand completely.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jsnipy
...
+3,278|7417|...

Gooners wrote:

jsnipy
ever listened to ras kass?
i get everything i listen to second hand, never go out seeking. hoo dat
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7467

AussieReaper wrote:

Gooners wrote:

The water in my knee
I understand completely.
wrote it himself he did
♥
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|7392

hoo dat. i'm not think as you drunk that i am.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|7207

sup burnzz?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|7392

i'm hammered 'gain. i'm over my ex, i 'splained to my wife what choked me up in Toulumne. it's a bitch, losing love . . . .
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

AussieReaper wrote:

Gooners wrote:

The water in my knee
I understand completely.
fluid under knee cap?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7467

rude boy skank for me
i know you're rankin me
♥
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

the only thing rank here ts, is your breath mate

tuckergustav
...
+1,590|6808|...

So, I went back to the graffiti thing today...I met the guy who organized the whole thing.  We got to talking and I ended up asking if he would tag the wall for bf2s so I could take a pic...He asked if pink was appropriate...I think so!  LOL

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/32729/bf2s.jpg

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/32729/bf2sa.jpg
...
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

so i think tuckermodma'am wins that representation contest
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7467

i should put bf2s stickers on the SV and drive it into town
♥
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

fuck off
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7467



♥
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

i hate you now
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7467

no gooners it's my only claim to fame
♥
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

tuckergustav
...
+1,590|6808|...

Gooners wrote:

so i think tuckermodma'am wins that representation contest
Nah...I have other plans for that...
...
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

tuckergustav wrote:

Gooners wrote:

so i think tuckermodma'am wins that representation contest
Nah...I have other plans for that...
oh shit, i can't wait to see what it is
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|7048|what

tattoo on your ass that says "bf2s seal of approval"

?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7467

gooners don't break my heart
♥
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|7527

i luv u bbz

Uzique wrote:

LUV LUV
tuckergustav
...
+1,590|6808|...

AussieReaper wrote:

tattoo on your ass that says "bf2s seal of approval"

?
WHO TOLD YOU...damn wikileaks...can't keep anything a secret these days.
...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|7395|so randum
teds4mod
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard