Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

If you read this you're the guy in the blue top.



https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1936/30sy9hv.gif
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7468

evening surgeons
♥
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|7418
ts, s
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

Sup Phil
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7468

chillin wit da mandem innit bluds. just got back from the pub after a few sly ones.
♥
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

Good lad, I haven't been to a pub for nearly a week.

wtf
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,634|6684|Catherine Black
Me either
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

I had to make do with a warm Becks before Phil, whilst the others chilled.

wtf
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7468

sounds like torture Olly, got the fridge well stocked but i'll save them for tomorrow night. might have another sneaky corona now.
♥
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,634|6684|Catherine Black
MAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Corona.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|7638|London

why so sneaky
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|6155|foggy bottom
im back
Tu Stultus Es
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

Sometimes I put lime in my Corona, sometimes I don't.

wtf
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7468

wtf olly
♥
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

It's my new post signature lol.

wtf
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|6155|foggy bottom
peace, boris
Tu Stultus Es
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

It's now Dauntless' birthday.



wtf
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,634|6684|Catherine Black
2 mins ago fgt.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7468

hope you have a shit day dauntless
♥
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

If I wanted a decent comeback I'll take it off your mums face.
lol.

wtf
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|7523|UK

Surgeons wrote:

If I wanted a decent comeback I'll take it off your mums face.
lol.

wtf
Haha, that's awesome
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|6155|foggy bottom
who wants to see a video of my fat ass shooting an ak
Tu Stultus Es
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|7222|England

liquidat0r wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

If I wanted a decent comeback I'll take it off your mums face.
lol.

wtf
Haha, that's awesome
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|7003|Birmingham, UK

Toilet Sex wrote:

hope you have a shit day dauntless
now just where are your manners?

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-08-05 16:07:00)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|7385|Gogledd Cymru

I thought it was karma worthy.



wtf

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard