justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
Wow, Bsoingwas just did a Busquets....get off the field
I know fucking karate
gurdeep
­
+813|5645|proll­y
lol
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

justice wrote:

Wow, Bsoingwas just did a Busquets....get off the field
hehehe
♥
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
Branooooooooo
I know fucking karate
gurdeep
­
+813|5645|proll­y
wow come on drogba
gurdeep
­
+813|5645|proll­y
ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
Just had to take it around Foster and he would have had an open goal...
I know fucking karate
gurdeep
­
+813|5645|proll­y
goddddddddddddddddddddd
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
Get in
I know fucking karate
gurdeep
­
+813|5645|proll­y
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|7622|St. Andrews / Oslo

ahh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|7081|Roma
lol arsenal
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

just waiting for this football game between sunderland and newcastle to start, some UFC on at the moment
♥
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|7622|St. Andrews / Oslo

Toilet Sex wrote:

just waiting for this football game between sunderland and newcastle to start, some UFC on at the moment
Practically the same thing anyway
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

Jenspm wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

just waiting for this football game between sunderland and newcastle to start, some UFC on at the moment
Practically the same thing anyway
ummmmmmm
♥
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|7622|St. Andrews / Oslo

https://fotball.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00144/barton2_144556a.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

that's kinda what i was saying jennifer

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2011-08-20 16:49:33)

♥
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|7622|St. Andrews / Oslo

Oh.

I thought-

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

match of the day was on, the highlights were of fouls so i was making a joke innit
♥
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5858|Dundee, Scotland.
https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq8mwzpOx51qi66l5o1_500.jpg
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

torres is the best striker in the PL
♥
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
This Bolton Man City game is good.
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

yeah, Aguero missing chances... could be on a hat trick
♥
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|7038|Estonia
ul arsenal
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14600979.stm

"Valencia has reached an agreement in principle with Chelsea for the transfer of the player Juan Mata."
Guess that means the Modric deal is finished...I don't know much about Mata to be honest...
I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard