Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|7363|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Toilet Sex wrote:

Time to drive home... don't think my friend's in a talking mood

HAHAHAHA
That Arsenal gal? I bet
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

Yeah, feel quite sorry for her lol

8-2
♥
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|7561|UK
piers morgan is going to get raped by rio and the gang on twitter
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|7561|UK
@piersmorgan last time you lost by 8 was 1896 which equals your CNN viewers

(thats alan sugar)
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

i'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan
♥
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

nearly motd
♥
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
I can watch MOTD again !!!!!!!! ....Unfortunately my TV wont work since I got here, so streaming it ...but still....
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

my poor friend's being put through it again

but i did pay for a takeaway to say sorry

no apologising for laughing myself to death while this is on again

16-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOL
♥
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|7599|England. Stoke
Make sure not to miss Stoke's goal at West Brom, loling will ensue.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

i won't coke
♥
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
do they not have match of the day on iplayer? I wanna see yesterdays highlights....only see MOTD2
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

nope, but MotD 2 has highlights of yesterday now too, a little bit...
♥
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|7599|England. Stoke

Toilet Sex wrote:

nope, but MotD 2 has highlights of yesterday now too, a little bit...
This^
I'm sure they mentioned a new MotD 3 which is a iplayer thing but not sure when that is available.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

expected Wenger to say he didn't see it
♥
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|7599|England. Stoke
Feels weird having Ferguson being interviewed on MotD rather than Phelan.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

yeah i got to like Phelan on there lol
♥
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

how many times is hansen going to say catastrophic?
♥
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|7599|England. Stoke
Or diabolical!
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7631|OctoLand
I almost feel bad for Arsenal...almost...Pretty sure they have money, just not giving it Wenger.
I know fucking karate
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|7599|England. Stoke

justice wrote:

I almost feel bad for Arsenal...almost...Pretty sure they have money, just not giving it Wenger.
Yeah he seemed very sheepish when they asked him about signings...
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|7599|England. Stoke
Rosicky seriously wtf!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

Say It Hansen
♥
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

lol caps stupid thing
♥
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|7599|England. Stoke
He made up for it he said "you'll never win anything with kids!"
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7462

haha yeah, never ! !! ! !!!!
♥

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard