thats the scariest avatar ive ever seen rik
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Pages: 1 … 636 637 638 639 640 … 683

Same here. If, for the sake of maximizing FPS, I had to choose between having that FOV versus having slightly higher graphics settings, I would chose the FOV at 90. The extra peripheral vision is something that you don't appreciate until it's gone.TopHat01 wrote:
What FOV does everyone play at? I've maxed mine out to 90, and now I can't play at 70 without it feeling really weird. I guess it's a good thing - I love 90 FOV.

yeah, but personally I think the vehicle play in BF3 is a little lacking. More fun and intensive than BC2 but obviously not as great as BF2. I agree, the maps are way worse than BC2, although some maps in BC2 were a bit too large for infantry (as opposed to BF3 having maps too small).FatherTed wrote:
better if you like vehicles i guess, the maps are generally worse designed for infantry though. 400ish hours in, not even halfway to what i was in bc2
it's worth the $40 for sure, it's still a good game - but don't try and compare it to BF2
Yes J, I know a round only counts as good to you if it's not on metro using the worst gun in the game and no grenades.jsnipy wrote:
Metro, Best weapon: M67 GRENADE, 51
Pages: 1 … 636 637 638 639 640 … 683