I'm on a barrow.
Pages: 1 … 662 663 664 665 666 … 683
- Index »
- Games »
- Battlefield Series »
- Battlefield 3 »
- Battlefield 3 - Main Thread
Enemy wheelbarrow spotted!
My favorite:
Damn it!
Why doesn't BF3 have any music at all?
Damn it!
Why doesn't BF3 have any music at all?
It has music.
BBBBRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT - TTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZ - BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZ - TTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZ.
BBBBRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT - TTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZ - BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZ - TTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZ.
That's great Globe! I miss the good music from older games
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
1943 imo had the best color scheme. Yes it was very bright almost to the point of being cartoonish, but I've never been a fan of trying to make games "photorealistic". A little style here and there never hurts.
I think DICE were clearly going for the "Saving Pvt Ryan" look with BF3. Most of the game seems to have been built from the ground up to look good on television ads. Everything else was just slapped together at the last minute. Hopefully they fired someone.
I think DICE were clearly going for the "Saving Pvt Ryan" look with BF3. Most of the game seems to have been built from the ground up to look good on television ads. Everything else was just slapped together at the last minute. Hopefully they fired someone.
To achieve that, they should have done it more interactively.Spearhead wrote:
I think DICE were clearly going for the "Saving Pvt Ryan" look with BF3.
Similar to how they made the visual effects when you're getting suppressed, they could have done something like that for other things.
E.g. black and white, blurry vision when experiencing concussion or some pulsating sounds after sprinting for too long.
As a comparison, I really liked the b/w vision and muffled sound when using an adrenaline shot in L4D2.
Stuff like that would have easily made you feel like in a war movie, but slapping a blue tinted filter in front of everything just looks stupid.
Especially when you look at a clear sky, with barely any clouds or mist, and the sun fully visible and shining brightly.
Anywhere on this planet, the sky would then look brightly azure blue, not this stupid dark-blueish grey tone.
Anyone know if there is a table of damage stats for each weapon and stuff?
That's a great site.
Though it's not quite the epic orchestrations of the previous BF games, BF3 has some really good electronica.... especially the Armored Kill soundtrack. I wish there were long playing versions of some of the lead in music.FFLink wrote:
It has music.
BBBBRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT - TTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZ - BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZ - TTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZ.
Just to clarify, as far as I know the mod simply turns the colour correction off. It's the original game that has the insane colour correction.GeoEnvi wrote:
At the risk of offending Ted Turner and the other pro-colorization advocates, I think the color correction was over applied. It makes the palm trees and and beaches look pretty, but the buildings and streets start to look like the circus of colors found in Clown Vomit.
whats this update?
adding moh to battlelog
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
BF Heroes sucked, did nothing to revive the good classic battlefield 1942 at all. And that gunner class was the best and most flexible of classes too, not to mention.-Sh1fty- wrote:
Battlefield heroes is tons of fun! Haven't played it in a year since my PC is having issues with that patch that came out long ago. At the time I loved it though.Spidery_Yoda wrote:
I'd rather play MW2 than Battlefield Heroes.globefish23 wrote:
Even the worst Battlefield game ever - past, present or future - will be better than any COD game.
Want to snipe? No problem, Get a rocket launcher and arc it to attack targets at range.
Close Quarters? No problem, you got a fucking gun with tons of ammo and does tons of damage
Survivability? No problem, you got the most health of all the classes and special abilities to survive longer
Tanks? No problem, that rocket launcher you are using to snipe targets can also damage tanks.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Warman chose the Virginity class a lot too.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
I did great with the soldier and commando classes. The gunner is a no-brain (actually it does take skill to combine the perks properly and combine barrel/rocket blasts with running etc,) class. The soldier and commando classes require you to be even more witty.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
What is the point in the AUG A3? Unlocked it today, it's got almost the slowest fire rate out of any AR and doesn't do any more damage...
Increased clip and/or accuracy I presume. You could look it up with a handy site called google.
In BF3 weapons like the AUG and L85 have lower rates of fire which make them generally less effective at close range but they have lower spread, lower recoil and higher muzzle velocity (while doing the same amount of damage) which makes them very effective at mid-long range.
hipfires well, you move quicker while ADS with it than most AR's, also has the highest muzzle velocity of any gun in the game i think. very good gunbennisboy wrote:
What is the point in the AUG A3? Unlocked it today, it's got almost the slowest fire rate out of any AR and doesn't do any more damage...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dirty.FatherTed wrote:
hipfires well .... muzzle velocity
When playing Armoured Kill last night:
"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING LOL!"
"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING LOL!"
win flags
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Pages: 1 … 662 663 664 665 666 … 683
- Index »
- Games »
- Battlefield Series »
- Battlefield 3 »
- Battlefield 3 - Main Thread