Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763
roffles @ this name - BF2S Forums
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|7701|Marathon, Florida Keys
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|7642|the middle of nowhere
l0lz0rsauce
RD_The_Dog
Member
+87|7428
lolerskates. roflcopter
The_Killer
Banned
+113|7416|dunno
lol
Sgt.Gene
...
+215|7655
LOL. Nice.
CaptainKris
Member
+54|7368|Safety Harbor, Florida
OMFG THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST SIG I'VE EVER SEEN! Sgt. Gene you deserve this +1.

Captain "I bet she would make the football team" Kris
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|7536|Ohio
thats from celebrity jeopardy on SNL. Here they are if you want to watch them
CloakedStarship
Member
+76|7457
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|7522|Washington, DC

BuckFutt=old

I always laugh when I see BadBadMan69. I don't know why but his name just strikes me as "teh funnay".
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|7422|Sydney, in 1978
lol

You killed ButtFuck.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|7488
http://bf2s.com/player/58277066/

That is also a good name.
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|7579
buck futt = funny when i was in 3rd grade.

im in college now.
CaptainKris
Member
+54|7368|Safety Harbor, Florida
Awww hes a big boy now!!! When did you grow up because last time I heard your mommy was calling you back because you forgot your underwear. Just joking I remember the one time I went to a summer camp and forgot to pack boxers. Thank God for my mommy!!!

Captain "Enjoy College because I know I will" Kris
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|7488

darkcrystal wrote:

buck futt = funny when i was in 3rd grade.

im in college now.
Congrats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard