doneyone
Member
+30|7449|Holland Hardcore

blendiys wrote:

Tirana, Albania.
I think I'm the only one here!
Thank god for that!!
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|7539|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Caerphilly - Wales - UK

At least I think so.  My mother ran away before I was born so i'm not quite sure.
BVC
Member
+325|7589
New Plymouth, New Zealand
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|7440|Doncaster, UK
Born in Sunderland, UK.

Stomper_40k wrote:

Caerphilly - Wales - UK

At least I think so.  My mother ran away before I was born so i'm not quite sure.
Now I'm confused. ???

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-09-14 04:51:55)

blendiys
Member
+8|7421|Belgium

doneyone wrote:

blendiys wrote:

Tirana, Albania.
I think I'm the only one here!
Thank god for that!!
Did you have any problem with that??
crashmctavish
Liquidat0r's Neuro Surgeon.....
+4|7335|uk
liverpool uk
Shadow_OwNz
Member
+88|7547
hospital
Breez
MAX
+937|7526|Derby, England

I was bourn Georgia Tiblisi :-)
shifty090
Member
+9|7397
syd NSW an aussie mate
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|7645|The 70's
Geordieland.
Tunacommy
Member
+56|7514|Massachusetts, USA
Gloucester, MA
Rosse_modest
Member
+76|7670|Antwerp, Flanders

blendiys wrote:

doneyone wrote:

blendiys wrote:

Tirana, Albania.
I think I'm the only one here!
Thank god for that!!
Did you have any problem with that??
Sounds like it.
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|7367
Starbuck, Minnesota
trevoraj
who?!?!
+3|7528|London
RBMH Hanover, W. Germany (army dad...)
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|7451|Oslo, Norway
Oslo, Norway
miancourse69
Member
+33|7620|wales. uk
Inverness,Scotland.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|7438|Sverige (SWE)
Boras - Sweden
CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|7449

ddenholm67 wrote:

Glasgow, Scotland
jamestx10
TX##
+3|7689|Allen, TX
The great state of TEXAS
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|7411|Plano,Texas

jamestx10 wrote:

The great state of TEXAS
WOOT BROTHER!!!!!
cragzh1
Member
+2|7337|england ruler of the seas
the original cleveland, uk.
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|7411|Plano,Texas
cleveland.... theres a fun place.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|7636|Topside

Solna,Sweden.
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|7554
Born - South Bend, IN
Grew up - San Antonio, TX
Currently - Houston, TX
link52787
Member
+29|7415
Born:  Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania , you guys probably haven't heard of this small town.
lived in Philly for a few years, then we moved to OK.


GO EAGLES!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard