Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: Cannot use bool as array in /www/pages/include/functions.php on line 763
procceses - BF2S Forums
swedge
Member
+23|7351|haggis hill
how many processes do you guys have running in ure task manager, i get mine down to 18 and everything runs fine
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|7656|mansfield
386
jaymz9350
Member
+54|7469
my main rig usually has 35-40 running. mostly because me and my wife use fast user switching with both of us logged on all the time. w/ 2gigs of ram i don't worry about resources too much. plus i'm too lazy to trim it down.
montypythizzle
Member
+21|7494
to OP: close the explorer.exe and j00 will get 29232fps increase....
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|7554|under there hayousaidunderwear
41
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|7539|I smell corners
110, I'm at work...
Simon
basically
+838|7549|UK
38
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|7512|Mhz

50 for me.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|7334|Stealth City, UK
69!





No seriously.....69!
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|7455|I'm a Viking....Norway
33 on average
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|7399
30-40...32 right now
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|7518|Los Angeles, California, US.
52 Atm.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
montypythizzle
Member
+21|7494
23
doc. josh
Member
+48|7436
i have 38 most time but 48 is most common

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard